Parent Tech 101
Parent Tech 101 offers parents an opportunity to learn about the tools and resources in GoGuardian, Google Classroom, and the Say Something Anonymous Reporting System.
In GoGuardian, participants will:
- Learn about Parent Controls
- Understand Usage/Sites
- How to use tools to promote digital citizenship
In Google Classroom, participants will:
- How to receive Parent Google Classroom updates
- Understanding student Google Classroom Gradebook
- Understanding student View Assignments (missing assignments or zero assignments)
In Say Something, participants will
- Learn how to identify signs, signals and threats of someone in crisis
- Three ways to report
- How reports are triaged and referred to police and school administration
Click here to view a video about these resources.